While the first journal has a mining theme, this new one is an animal and farm theme. So for us this focus is extra awesome because now big brother gets to teach little Pastries about subjects they are learning about too.
I was given a copy of this new journal as a PDF for my honest review and let me tell you… I like it even more then the first journal. But maybe because it meets more of the needs my son. Plus this journal has way more colored pages!
This journal includes:
- Classical Literature
- Classical Music
- Mathematics (My son just about freaked out when he found out that he gets to not only use Minecraft but also “bricks” for math.)
- Addition, Subtraction and Multiplication Practice
- Animals and Habitats
- Computer Skills
- Building & Design
- Creative Comics
- Research & Library Skills
- Unit Studies (based on the students favorite topics)
- Brain Games from Dyslexia Games A & B
I still suggest the PDF of this journal because of the beautiful color pages, ability to print for more then one child and adjust the lessons per your need. However they are also selling the journal HERE and in black and white on Amazon.
This post does contain affiliate links, but only to things I love.